[pmwiki-users] [ANN] (:logbook:) v 0.3

EuGeNe eugene at boardkulture.com
Sun Mar 12 14:55:38 CST 2006

Following "private" discussions with a couple of PmWiki users interested
in (:logbook:) I have pursued the dev. a bit further and am happy (not
sure if I should be pleased yet) to announce the release of v 0.3.

More info can be found on http://www.3kwa.com/Tutorial/Logbook with a
working example in the side bar.

Major improvement since v 0.1: (:logbook:) uses more thoroughly some of
the helper functions PM is providing with PmWiki in order to deal with
different type of setup.

For my personal needs it is good enough, I have stopped using simple PHP
blog and am now 100% converted to PmWiki + MRU + Logbook ... my own
private Bliki ;)

I am struggling with the AJAXification of the month navigation ... more
on that later :P

Best regards,

EuGeNe