[pmwiki-users] Lost Edits

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Mon Mar 13 02:42:18 CST 2006

>Luckily I realized it and used the magic Back button to restore to
>the screen with my edits intact, but it wouldn't have been hard to
>lose them.

There are rare cases, where I lost edit inputs  - very dangerous ist
Ctr-R (Refresh), but I havn't found out exactly in which cases "back"
doesn't work...

What would be practical to have a diff-function, to check the delta
between the edit-Windows and the actual source befor saving.  My edit
sessions are open for hours, sometimes already saved.
I guess an extra save, with nothing, doesn't blow up history?

Regards
Patrick Ogay