[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.1.0 - $SpaceWikiWords in Cooklbook-Entry

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 04:56:10 CST 2006

Monday, March 13, 2006, 10:33:57 AM, Patrick wrote:
> I have remarked that in the cookbook section SpaceWikiWords is "on".

> This makes it difficult to refind  a recipe  (like "authuser"  and
> others of cource).
> IMHO it would be better to turn off spacewikiwords on the pagelist
> entries for the recipes.

I am not quite sure what you are referring to.
On http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook-ByCategory
the list produces links without spacing the wiki words.

On http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook the links are
manually set, many with spaces between the words.

I am curious as to why it is difficult to find recipes?
I find the spacings makes it a lot easier to read.

Best,
~Hans