[pmwiki-users] the new FAQ-o-matic (was: Re: Deny viewing the history)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 13 12:31:53 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 11:17:05AM -0700, Pico wrote:
> Ok, now I see...
>
> The new pagelist template supplies specified starting and ending
> anchors, which would have to be used if the FAQ is to be located
> anywhere other thaan at the end of the page.
>
> (:include {=$FullName}#faq#faqend:)
>
> If we omit the ending anchor from the include statement on the template,
> then it will default to continuing until the next anchor, which could be
> #faqend, or any other anchor.

Yes.  Or if you use a "blank" anchor, as in

    (:include {=$FullName}#faq#:)

it will include everything from #faq to the end of the page.

I chose #faq#faqend so that a documentation page can explicitly
where to end the questions (using [[#faqend]]), however, if the
[[#faqend]] tag is missing or omitted then the entire page after
[[#faq]] is included.