[pmwiki-users] i18n and XLPages

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 05:49:56 CST 2006

I've noticed this:

'{$SiteGroup}/AllRecentChanges' => '' line was deleted with this
comment: "removed unused page locations". On the other side group
RecentChanges remained (actually '$Group.RecentChanges' => '', was
changed to '$Group/RecentChanges' => ''). I tested it on clean a
installation and localized $Group/RecentChanges doesn't seem to work
either. Does this all mean that PmWiki does not allow localization of
names of AllRecentChanges and RecentChanges pages now?

I also tried to put localized page names in my config.php to
$RecentChangesFmt. It helped to create localized versions of recent
changes but brought another problem - english recent changes are still
updated so for each group I have localized recent changes and english
one. Duplicate pages does not mind to much except for one thing: as an
admin I regularly use action=refcount to find orphan pages. Now I have
for each group two "orphan" pages with recent changes so it's really
hard to find real orphans (I have more then 100 groups).

Roman