[pmwiki-users] benefits of the Groups system

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:15:06 CST 2006

* you can easily list all pages in a group, i.e. all pages that
somehow relate to each other
* in sitewide page listing (e.g. search results) pages are ordered by group
* you can use same page name in different groups (e.g. ToDo) - you can
look at a group as a namespace
* each group can have its own sidebar
* you can monitor changes for each group separately (including RSS)
* uploads are organized by groups in uploads directory

Roman