[pmwiki-users] basic consult

Juan Luis Medina Trujillo medinat at iac.es
Tue Mar 14 10:44:02 CST 2006

Hello, excuse the basic question, but Ive been trying to find the answer
and didnt manage.

I want to make an ordered list starting from 30. I found the following
reference in MarkupMasterIndex:

|# %item value=#% arbitrary start number

which seems to solve my doubt, but Im not able to make it. Can you give
me an example (using 30 for instance) how to use this markup?

Another thing, where should I look for questions and answers written by
people before me, where maybe questions like mine are already stated?
This way I wouldnt have to send an email to the mail list.

Thanks in advance,

Juan Luis Medina