[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 109

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 13:33:02 CST 2006

Thursday, March 16, 2006, 7:21:45 PM, The wrote:
> I don't see any recipes like that, but PmWiki seems able to
> accommodate that, wouldn't it?  If someone else had uploaded some
> ready made crops for me earlier, it would have saved me MANY sleepless
> nights these last few weeks.  Of course, I had fun doing it myself...
> Any thoughts on crops?

Cookbook/BlogSimple includes a "crop" of pages. I actually called it an
"experimental blog bundle". Apart from the recipe script there are a
lot of pre-made pages to make up the blog structure. All bundled in a
subdirectory configured as a wiki page store, which the script adds to
pmwiki's page stores. So it works without having to plant the pages
into the field. Easy work, and the farmer can retire to the pub.

Best,
~Hans