[pmwiki-users] IE7beta problem with Gemini skin

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 10:06:10 CST 2006

Friday, March 17, 2006, 3:40:45 PM, Patrick wrote:
> FWIW, here's what browsercam's IE7 grabber has:

>     http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=237037

> For this test I chose three pages -- the Cookbook.GeminiSkin (long page),
> the Main.WikiSandbox (short page), and Main.TestPage (non-existent page).

Thank you so much! The problem appears as cutting the sidebar short
for pages with short content. This surprises me, since it is a table
based layout. But I am using a javascript function to help adjusting
the sidebar height, primarily to make it stretch long when the content
is long, for those colour schemes using a different coloured sidebar.

Perhaps this javascript function in the tmpl file is causing the bug
in IE7. It would be interesting to know if the bug would vanish when this
function changeDivHeight() is disabled.

Best,
~Hans