[pmwiki-users] printing all pages

Andrew Camenisch acamen at myrealbox.com
Sat Mar 18 03:04:25 CST 2006

Thanks for the tip, Susan.  I've used httrack before, and I ran into an
error when testing httrack on pmwiki.com:

Note: due to www.pmwiki.com remote robots.txt rules, links begining with
these path will be forbidden: /wiki/

In any case, httrack would output html files that are identical to the
wiki display, which, though great for simply /duplicating/ a wiki, isn't
exactly what I'm after.

I would like to be able to use pmwiki as a private space for
collaborating on writing content.  This content could then be published
to another directory in order to be viewed publicly within a regular
html web site with its own design and special features.  So I'm not
really interested in duplicating the wiki as static html pages; rather
I'm interested in extracting only the plain, formatted content of each
wiki /page/ -- something the 'print' function does beautifully.

cheers,