[pmwiki-users] (:pagelist:)

EuGeNe eugene at boardkulture.com
Sun Mar 19 15:19:24 CST 2006

Sorry for the noise, I am reposting because I posted it in an existing
thread initally.

----

Just spreading the words ... I LOVE (:PAGELIST:) ... it rocks!

Thanks Pm and other contributors if any!

PmWiki 2.1.3 with (:pagelist:) + a calendaring cookbook (I am using my
AJAXified (:logbook:) (shameless plug :)) and you nearly get the best of
both world (wiki and blog).

Upgrading from 2.0.13 to 2.1.3 went flawlessly!

One comment though, the #default fmt seems to treat a group name without
a homepage as a page to create in the main group ... strange!