[pmwiki-users] controlling attachlist

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Mar 20 23:17:05 CST 2006

I am uploading PDFs of a bunch of papers to a "Proceedings" group.
Each paper has a page to describe it and a commentboxstyled (Thanks
again, Hans!) for people to leave comments on the papers.

There is a Downloads page that uses (:attachlist:) to display all of
the papers, but what I would like to have is the same kind of display
(showing size and upload date) on the individual paper pages
displaying just that one paper.

Is it possible to do this? If so, why is there nothing about it on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads, which is one of the few
places where I could find attachlist described?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668