[pmwiki-users] IncludeXML working?

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:07:52 CST 2006

On 3/20/06, Allister Jenks <arj at zkarj.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody managed to get IncludeXML working?  I assume so.  I have my own RSS
> feed from WordPress which I can view with the browser.  I know my provider
> has XML/XSL as I run an entire website using it.  I'm using the example
> rss2pm.xsl file and the example markup included in the recipe.
>
> But all I see on the rendered page is the fully formed URL of the XSL file
> (specified in the markup as an Attach: as per the example).  Anyone else had
> this problem?
>
> And yes, I altered the allowable uploads to facilitate uploading the XSL.

For now, IncludeXML heavily relies on the php5 file_get_contents(...)
function features to fetch the xml/xsl datas, and the (very light)
provided emulation function won't be able to do much than accessing
local files. I'm currently working on the next version to address this
one and related issues.

Regards,
Dom