[pmwiki-users] wildcard user name in authuser

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 09:51:20 CST 2006

When this page was moved from Cookbook/AuthUser, it appears that
several changes were made including this.  The section called "Setting
the Author Automatically" shows quite a different method than this -
perhaps you could try that method?

and notes that after 2.1.b26 the author is automatically set by default...

Jon

--
Jon Haupt
Fine & Performing Arts Librarian