[pmwiki-users] Fwd: wildcard user name in authuser

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Mar 21 10:05:24 CST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Editor <editor at fast.st>
Date: Mar 21, 2006 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] wildcard user name in authuser
To: Jon Haupt <jhaupt at gmail.com>

Neil,

I used the info in StoredAuthorName recipe info to figure out the
different options.  It shows the various options and how to do them,
including setting it for convenience and requiring it.  It seems to
work for me.  If not, that page should be updated--but it seems to be
working for me.

By the way, by default, I believe AuthUser supplies the login name for
author automatically.  So if you are not requiring it, don't do
anything.

Caveman