[pmwiki-users] controlling attachlist

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:45:41 CST 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> >From an authoring perspective, "Upload:something" is what I would
> use to refer to something I'm about to upload (as opposed to already
> uploaded).  This is part of the reason that PmWiki has a preference
> for the term "attachment" as opposed to "uploads" -- because to
> people who are viewing the attachment, it's a "download" and not
> an "upload".  :-)
>
> I could probably live with AttachVerbose:, if it weren't so verbose.  :-)

Does it have to look like a prefix, or could this work:

	(:attach option=verbose filename:)

Calling it 'Upload:' would break some sites I've implemented.

Another alternative is to use a separate directive to control the
apperance of the following 'Attach:', e.g.

	(:attach-options verbose show-date:)

/Christian