[pmwiki-users] Passing Variables in a Markup

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Mar 22 06:54:54 CST 2006

Thanks Dave, for the suggestion, but I have two questions:

First, I need to not only pass the current page name to the function,
but also an optional parameter such as $nextpage which is used to
forward the browser to a specified next page in certain situations.

Second, after modifying the markup, can I immediately drop $nextpage
wherever needed (several functions in the recipe) or do I need to do
something to declare it?

And while I'm at it, anyone, where can I get some good introductory
documentation on how to do these markups and recipes?  I'd like to
start writing some of my own. I can pretty well figure out what is
happening in a script, and modify one--but would like a better
overview of the ground rules for working with PmWiki.  Would like
something more specific than a general tutorial on php.

Thanks!

Caveman