[pmwiki-users] Setting and getting cookies in PmWiki

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Wed Mar 22 12:05:03 CST 2006

Thanks for the offer Jo but I have a limited budget and am more interested
in the research.

In my case, all I need to store is a list of strings (which are anchors in
PmWiki pages) and I need to write the code for checkout which does not need
to pass anything to PayPal or other outside API but to compose content that
is stored in PmWiki markup. In other words, my "checkout" will be a variant
implementation of PmWiki's "include" markup code. The additional requirement
is that I would like to use ARC and SPARQL
(http://www.appmosphere.com/pages/en-arc_sparql_parser) that will query an
RDF store against the strings in the cookie to obtain a list of matching
resources.

If anyone is interested in working on such semantic web related projects
using PmWiki and PHP, please contact me.

FYI, here are a couple of links that might interest some audiences -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_Wiki
http://colab.cim3.net/file/work/SICoP/2006-02-09/EGov%20Wiki.pdf

Regards,
Jayaram