[pmwiki-users] Problems with PHP 4.4.2 ?

Dirk Jan Blaas blaas739 at planet.nl
Thu Mar 23 12:42:47 CST 2006

The problem was there for two days. Yesterday I have been pulling my
hair out. Today the problem is gone. I suspect my provider has solved
something that was wrong (I havn't been able to contact them yet) .
Anyway everything is back to normal now. You can all forget that I
raised the problem (until something like this occurs again ...).
Anyone who had a peep at my url and found nothing wrong, thanks for
looking anyway.
Greatings, Dirk Blaas