[pmwiki-users] Guidance on use of LDAP for authentication

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Fri Mar 24 11:50:15 CST 2006

I'd like to use LDAP (which we already have in place for enterprise
networking) as an authentication mechanism, primarily to force capture
of author and to prevent anonymous changes.  However, doing a search on
"LDAP"  yielded only the cookbook for AuthUser (with some tantalizing
hints), some pages on the main PmWiki site (AuthUser, ChangeLog,
ReleaseNotes), and some PITS notes.  I noted that someone else pled for
more info in the Cookbook for AuthUser.  Any help would be appreciated.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151