[pmwiki-users] wiki farm terminology

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Fri Mar 24 15:15:50 CST 2006

I think she meant have it configured as such. Hard to say. I was
thinking of suggesting having two default installations, one with only
one wiki and one configured for the most common farm situation, but that
a) doubles the files which Pm has to upload at each revision
b) makes it look like you have to choose right up front.

Sandy