[pmwiki-users] Odd phenom/apparent bug? on pmwiki.org

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:05:33 CST 2006

If you go to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions, you'll
see its title appears to be "Abbreviation Plurals".  I could find no
(:title:) setting for the page, but I did find that a reference to the
actual page Cookbook/AbbreviationPlurals is the first item in the
(:pagelist:) example that Christian Ridderstrom put at the very foot of the
page.

No doubt this is the source of the page-title, but how, and what to do?