[pmwiki-users] Odd phenom/apparent bug? on pmwiki.org

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 17:34:55 CST 2006

Saturday, March 25, 2006, 11:01:52 PM, Patrick wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 04:57:29PM -0600, Tegan Dowling wrote:
>>    Oh, yeah, now I remember that.  Huh.
>>
>>    But anyway the fix, in this case, is to manually set this page's actual
>>    title below the include, is that correct?

> At the moment, yes, that seems to be the way to handle it.

Thanks for doing that!

Still something odd showing that I would like to understand:
Gemini skin uses $Titlespaced for the page title in the template.
Now MarkupExtensions display with the title "Markup Extensionsspaced",
but the page has (:title Markup Extensions:)

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions?skin=gemini

Why? Is $Titlespaced not right anymore? It has worked everywhere
before.

Best,
 Hans