[pmwiki-users] Passing argument into a function... arrgh!

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Mar 26 07:50:49 CST 2006

I'm still having a devil of a time trying to get my markup function to
work properly.  I want to pass in the current page name, and an
optional parameter for the $nextpage.  I've followed some tips from
other list members, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone see what is
wrong with this markup.  (My latest attempt):

Markup('htpasswdform', '<split', '/\\(:membership (.*?):\\)/',
'HtpasswdForm($pagename,$1)');

function HtpasswdForm($pagename,$nextpage) { ...

Or at least tell me where to go to find more documentation.  I read
the page on PmWiki introducing the subject but it was not detailed
enough. It's the details I need.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Caveman