[pmwiki-users] Wiki trails: feature/change request

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 17:27:24 CST 2006

Sunday, March 26, 2006, 11:17:56 PM, christian wrote:
> * I don't know how to make the (:pagelist:) on the trail page only
>   list pages not already in the trail... (-trail=... doesn't work)

> * I don't know how to make the trail code also use the pages not
>   listed explicitly on the trail page, but implicitly listed via the
>   (:pagelist:)-directivey.

At present a (:pagelist:) directive will generate a list of page
links, but these will not be recognised by WikiTrail markup nor by
another (:pagelist trail=... :) directive. Nor can we use a pagelist
to be included or excluded in another pagelist.

For a dynamic wikitrail using pagelist we need either a trailpage with
a list of "hard" page links (in which case we can just as well use
Wikitrail markup <<|[TrailPage]|>>, unless we need different formatting
which PageListTemplates allow), or we use the whole group with
(:pagelist group={$group} ...:)

Best,
 Hans