[pmwiki-users] pmwiki broken under Apache 2.2/PHP 5.1.2

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Mon Mar 27 03:15:54 CST 2006

Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Stirling Westrup schrieb:
>> Well, cgi.fix_pathinfo seems to have no effect whatsoever on the
>> problem,
>
> Did you check .../pmwiki.php?action=phpinfo to see whether
> cgi.fix_pathinfo had any effect? You can check the phpinfo output for
> the actual settings of cgi.fix_pathinfo - the relevant ones are those in
> the "Local Value" column.
>
> Typical causes for cgi.fix_pathinfo not working are
> a) a mistyped option name (PHP doesn't report that),
> b) editing the wrong php.ini (take a look at the first block of phpinfo
> output to see which php.ini was used).

If you look at the output from

   http://sti.pooq.com/rexpolo?action=phpinfo

you'll notice that cgi.fix_pathinfo isn't even listed in the settings.
I'm guessing it got deprecated or something.

In any case, I've gone back to mod_php for now, and everything is
working again (it turns out that what I thought was a server bug was a
firefox feature...)