[pmwiki-users] How to control vspace per page or markup section

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Tue Mar 28 19:52:47 CST 2006

On 3/29/06, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> On 3/28/06, Allister Jenks <arj at zkarj.co.nz> wrote:
> >  On the same page I have a %lfloat% image and the list should flow down
> the
> > right side of the image.  It now does this perfectly because the list is
> > short enough (without the vspace paras) that it does not extend beyond
> the
> > bottom of the image.  If it does, however, then the text flows back to
> the
> > left margin.
>
> Can you produce an example in the Test group on pmwiki.org?
>
> Hagan

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/DoubleDiv

I had the sudden epihany of >>float=right<< but that puts the list down the
right margin, then while writing this sentence (even!) figured the
solution!  Doh!

>>float=left<<

Of course!

Don't you hate it when you solve your own problems only after making them
public.  I'll call it a learning exercise and hope others benefit.   :-)

--
Allister