[pmwiki-users] attachlist sorting

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Mar 29 10:23:24 CST 2006

scripts/uploads.php has in function FmtUploadList:

    asort($filelist);

This to me results in a sorting of the list where files with first
letter in Upper Case are listed first, alphabetically, and files
starting with a lower case letter are listed after that, also
alphabetically.

Dropping the code line  asort($filelist);
results in an alphabetical list where upper and lower case names are
mixed (at least it appears to me that way). I find this more
desirable, and easier to locate filenames, as the first letter case is
not so important, or not known.

I wonder if the asort($filelist) can be omitted, or am I missing
something vital in its presence?

Best,
 Hans