[pmwiki-users] refix: Odd phenom/apparent bug on pmwiki.org

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Mar 29 18:11:04 CST 2006

On Thursday, 30 March 2006 11:17 AM, John Rankin <john.rankin at affinity.co.nz> wrote:
>On Thursday, 30 March 2006 10:15 AM, Hans <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
>>Wednesday, March 29, 2006, 10:40:40 PM, John wrote:
>>> The offending code doen't appear to be required at all
>>> with pmwiki 2.1, and with 2.0 $Titlespaced works correctly
>>> if the comments are removed.

Further testing revealed that the fix didn't work in all cases.
The latest version 2.0.56 sets $FmtPV for both $Title and
$Titlespaced. Every test I can think of now works as expected.
I have checked and the version 2.0.56 is definitely now on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

This also incorporates the patch that was in the wikipublisher
markup.php script and will be included in the next wikipublisher
release.

Thanks, Hans.
--
JR