[pmwiki-users] How to control vspace per page or markup section

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Fri Mar 31 02:09:24 CST 2006

On 3/30/06, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:

> Including is often a work-around when stuff won't nest or co-exist on a
> page.
>
> This might work: put the text, with its formatting, on another page, then
> (:include:) that page in the >>float=left<< section.
>
> Inelegant, but if it does the job...

Unfortunately, it doesn't.  It does appear to alter the behaviour slightly
however.  The included content is floated left up to the point the next DIV
starts.  In my case that means the first heading is floated left of the
first couple of lines of the list.  :-(

Pm - I think we need that %P stuff!

--
Allister