[pmwiki-users] Calendar / Event list

Firefly stealth at fireflyuk.net
Fri Mar 31 02:44:16 CST 2006

You could use the calendar to input the events, and make a page list of the
calendar. This will only show the pages that are created, in which the case
of a calendar will be dated. Thus, you can have a list of events in the
calendar, you would have to do a most recent changes style list, with say a
limit of 4, this will tell you the 4 most recent events that are happening.
Keep the actual calendar page a secret admin page for your self to fill-in.

I don’t know the code right now; in fact I might try to implement this on my
site, that’s for giving me the idea.

Ill let you know if it works, but that’s my logic behind it.