[pmwiki-users] Problem with Simple Forum on 2.1.3

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Fri Mar 31 07:07:29 CST 2006

As usual, this group is amazing! What a corporate memory!!
Disabling the extension made the problem go away, and installing the
latest version fixed the problem.
Suggests that a tool to compare versions of installed cookbooks with
versions of posted cookbooks might be very useful. (Though I have no
idea how one would make it work!!)
I'll have to try to figure out how I could have discovered that this was
a previously known (and solved) problem.

Thanks again to all!!

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture