[pmwiki-users] Global Passwords, Users and Authors

Ink Spot inkspot1995 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:51:26 CST 2006

I would like to keep a global password for editing, but have a username
entry in the login form.  I would also like that username to default to the
Author section, and require that the Username and Author matches.

I've done a lot of messing around with it, and for the life of me can't
figure out how to do it.  Could I get some specific information on how this
can be done?

I would also like to be able to set the global password outside of editing
the config.php file.  Is there a built-in feature like that, or a cookbook I
can download?