[pmwiki-users] Pagelist lists pages that don't exist?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon May 1 11:06:44 CDT 2006

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 11:49:08PM -0700, Gary Spivey wrote:

>    However, after the move, the pages show up in the pagelist as links to be
>    created??!!?

The old pages or the new ones appear in the pagelist?

>    If I try and edit them, I need to authenticate. If I do so,
>    and save nothing on the page, and then log out, things work correctly
>    again. If I edit the page and use `delete' to have the wiki delete it, it
>    shows up again in the unauthenticated users page list as a link to be
>    created.

If you delete a page, it's no longer password protected.

>    Where is pagelist getting the names from? How does it know that these
>    files have been moved?

In all likelihood the pageindex is out of date as a result of the
file renames.  Try removing the ".pageindex" file from wiki.d/ and see
if that resolves (or at least helps) the problem.  (Normally after renaming
page files it's a good idea to remove the .pageindex so it gets rebuilt.)