[pmwiki-users] Getting PmWiki to Call DecodeURIComponent

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sat May 6 04:45:26 CDT 2006

I am modifying the addlink cookbook script so that it will copy any
selected text on the page you are addlinking and append it to the PmWiki
  page.

I am using encodeURIComponent in my Javascript to encode the selected
body text in the web page. Of course when this text is appended to the
wiki page any special characters are encoded.

What I would like is the php equivalent of JavaScript's
DecodeURIComponent, so I can decode the text before appending it to the
page. I am obviously entering the wrong search terms into the php
function list, as I can't find the equivalent function in php. Can
someone point me in the right direction?

Ian.