[pmwiki-users] What the @!$&? is that?

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Sat May 6 07:47:35 CDT 2006

Excuse my ascii ;-) but what are the special characters used in markup
and how can they be used as a cross reference to the documentation?

I'm putting together a listing, built from a qwert arpeggio (or whatever
the term is when you run your finger across the piano keyboard from one
end to the other).

If you get a minute, it would be great if you could visit the page and
add to or correct this list in progress.  The more esoteric the better,
because I would like this list to be a cross-reference to documentation
that can be used when you come across some new or strange markup that
you don't understand.

Pico