[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar and Different Date Structure . . .

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu May 11 10:33:35 CDT 2006

Ben Wilson wrote:
> I've not looked at this aspect of the code yet. However, how hard
> would it be to get the PmCalendar to look at a different date
> structure than it currently uses? For example, it sees May 17, 2006 as
> (20060517). What I would like to do is have it refer to the same date
> as 2006-05-17?

Not hard to change in the code, but would make it incompatible
with the other calendar apps/plugins in PmWiki.

It's just a page name, easily rendered however you like on
the page itself (which is fully supported).

There's even a way to change the title... but it's not
well supported (not working on pmwiki.org right now... but
there could be many reasons).