[pmwiki-users] moving to FreeBSD

Tom Rue tomrue at gmail.com
Sat May 13 14:48:28 CDT 2006

I'm in the process of migrating my entire website from Windows 2003 Server
to a FreeBSD machine. When I copy the PmWiki files to the FreeBSD box, I get
the following error upon attempting to open the base page at:

http://wiki.tomrue.net:82/pmwiki.php :

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function preg_replace() in *
/usr/www/tomrue.net/wiki/pmwiki/pmwiki.php* on line *68*

I have PHP5 installed, though it probably needs configuration tweaking.
Advice on this would be appreciated. Note that the FreeBSD box is running on
port 82 until I get it running with no hitches; the Win2k3 box is on port
80.

Thanks.

Tom

--