[pmwiki-users] Conditional Headache . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sun May 14 10:36:04 CDT 2006

Got it. I was inspecting the PmWiki internals and seem to have deleted
the line in stdmarkup that tells PmWiki to consider 'date' as a
condition. Perhaps in the future I should set up a test site for these
"exploratory surgeries?" :-) Fortunately it was not a critical system.

Ben

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"