[pmwiki-users] Edit Title Recipe (Correction Request) . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sun May 14 12:54:03 CDT 2006

In edittitle.php, Line 55 should read:   $new['text'] =
$new['text']."\n(:title ".$new['title'].":)";

This puts the "(:title:)" markup at the end of the page. This prevents
included pages from clobbering the parent page's title. I encountered
a problem where an included page had changed the title for the page it
included. Having had this problem in the past, I knew to move the
title. It appears that the edit above causes no other side effects to
this recipe.

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"