[pmwiki-users] pmwiki over https

Nick Thompson nickthompson at agere.com
Wed May 17 06:44:11 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 12:23, Robin Sheat wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 May 2006 22:30, Nick Thompson wrote:
> > above directive. I couldn't find a variable to change the links
> > to use https instead. Is it possible to do this some other way?
>
> $ScriptUrl = 'https://host.name/path/to/pmwiki';
> ?

That appears to work, thanks, until I try to edit a page. Then the
save, save & edit, preview and cancel buttons seem only to get me
back to the edit page, with any changes I have made removed again.
(Almost like a page refresh/reload from the browser).

But its okay - with a bit of experimentation it seems there needs to
be a / at the end of the url:

$ScriptUrl = 'https://host.name/path/to/pmwiki/';

Now it works - except for the preview button which now seems to do
nothing at all. The server is accessed but page shown is still the
edit box, with changes preserved now. Is there something else I'm
missing?

Many thanks,