[pmwiki-users] Permissions problem...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed May 17 18:10:56 CDT 2006

Hi all!

I've been making some changes to my website but seem to be having some
permissions problems.  Can someone tell me what the chmod permissions
are supposed to be for the cookbook.  Mine somehow got set to "0" and
things aren't working like they should.  I tried manually setting them
to 755 but still my server won't let me access anything in that folder
(I have a few graphics, .js files, etc., even when I link to directly.
 Quite perplexing.

For example, at www.fast.st/fastwiki/system/cookbook/paypal.gif I get
a 403 permission error.   Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Caveman