[pmwiki-users] Inclusion of PHP file in template: $title is missing

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Sat May 20 04:30:18 CDT 2006

I'm using pmwiki-2.1.5, and I'm trying to write a skin where the logo
that is displayed at the top is dependent on the page name: The HomePage
should display a different logo than on other pages, that may perhaps
not display any logo at all.

So, I included a PHP file into the template, using the following
command:

  <!--file:pub/skins/pmwiki/logo.php-->

For testing purposes, It contains the following code:

  <?php print_r(array_keys($GLOBALS)); ?>

Now, there are several problems:

* If I include the file using the line

    <!--file:{$SkinDirUrl}/logo.php-->

  that does not work.  In fact, as it looks, specifying a complete URL
  as path for the file seems to fail.

* As seen by the output of the included PHP file, the array $GLOBALS
  does not contain either of the variables $Title, $Titlespaced, or
  $FullName.  Thus, I don't seem to be able to find out which page is
  currently being displayed from within the PHP file.

I guess that I must be doing something wrong, but what?

--
Felix E. Klee