[pmwiki-users] fmt=#headerinclude (was Further PmWiki Development)

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:36:12 CDT 2006

Nice catch! That would allow somebody to cobble together a brief
summary of a page.

I suppose that if a (:description:) exists it could present that; else
it could include the first paragraph of the page.

Could this be used to catch an "issue" based tag? That is, if I were
to slip in an "issue" tag (like a TODO) on a page, would it be
possible to list out the various todos on pages (based on searchlist
or pagelist)?

Ben

Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"