[pmwiki-users] Strange problem...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue May 23 11:29:32 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem with the online version of my site.  I
am using enable html to run a javascript-powered order form, and it
works perfect offline.  But in the uploaded version it seems to act as
if the js file is not being pulled.  ie, function not defined errors.
It should instantly calculate the price for example when you enter
quantity.

The page is found at http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/fast/index.php?n=Store.OrderNow

I had noticed earlier in my ftp program that the permissions for the
cookbook folder had somehow been set to 0, so upon counsel, I set the
group to 755 and the files all to 644.  Still no effect.  Can anyone
help me to figure out why this is working, and why the folder might
have had its permissions changed (I didn't do anything, honest).

Thanks all,

Cheers,
Caveman