[pmwiki-users] (:pagelist :) : need to filter by strange stuff ...

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:52:35 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 00:38, Martin Fick wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand what the BlogArchive does,
Filters the pages based on the page name, knowing that the page name is of the
form yyyymmdd-name
> but if it is a standard pagevariable that you want to
> filter on, you could define a custom template to do it
> like this:
>
> (:if equal (=$Title) Hello:)
>
> -Martin

Actually, I can define a page variable that holds the date formatted as yyyymm
( I also need the year ... ) .

How can I (:pagelist:) filtering on that variable ?

TIA

Marco

--
A visit to a fresh place will bring strange work.