[pmwiki-users] Upload problem - interaction with Wikiforms and CSS for form styles

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed May 24 09:23:13 CDT 2006

The original symptom was that I implemented wikiforms in a very vanilla
fashion, using a group named "Contributions". I found that I could not
add an attachment to any page created by wikiforms (e.g.,
Contributions.00001).  John Rankin kindly proposed a number of things to
try, which didn't resolve the problem, and things were compounded by the
fact that uploads worked fine for other pages, even those with numeric
names.

In the process of exploring a suggestion about something entirely
different, I accidentally discovered that I have a file
local/Contributions.php which contains

= = = = =
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

if (preg_match('/[.\\/]\\d{5}$/',$pagename)) $HTMLStylesFmt['form'] = "
#wikitext dt { font-weight: bold; }
#wikitext dt:after { content: ':' }
#wikitext p { margin-left: 40px; }";

?>
= = = = =

I had forgotten this was part of installing the wikiforms recipe
(started out as WikiFormCSS.php)  And I don't understand exactly what's
being done (Cookbook entry says "to use the form styles"), but I found
that renaming the file (to avoid processing) made the problem go away.
Of course, I'm not sure what OTHER side effects that had - the obvious
one is that the headings / titles on the display of form instances are
no longer bold.

Any suggestions??  Maybe a way to invoke this code only if the action is
'read'?
Thanks!!

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 617-232-9500 x44786