[pmwiki-users] More Better Documentation . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 24 14:39:39 CDT 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:02:28AM -0500, John McGinnis wrote:
>    3)       Add a Category for `How Do I?...", and an associated page, for
>    specific actions - adding skins, creating Markup, etc. The trick is to
>    associate the How with the lexicon, the newbies longest hurdle.

Some of this is being done by incorporating FAQ items at the
bottom of the relevant page.  For example, see the bottoms of

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageHistory
    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads
    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AccessKeys

Nicely, any FAQ sections added to the bottom of PmWiki
documentation pages automatically appear in the PmWiki.FAQ
page.  :-)