[pmwiki-users] pagelist shows deleted pages

Andrew Thompson andrew at aatcs.com
Thu May 25 09:07:56 CDT 2006

I have a very simple page, with just a single line on it:
(:pagelist group=People list=normal fmt=#title order=title:)

It lists all the pages, but also lists deleted ones (with a question
mark after the name).  I have tried re-creating the deleted pages, which
makes them appear normally on the list.  When I delete them again, the
same problem happens.

It is not just on this page, I have another almost identical one, for a
different group, which shows the same problem.

It makes no difference if I use the proper deletion procedure, or simply
delete the file from the command line.

I am running 2.1.6, but had the same problem with 2.1.5 & perhaps 2.1.3.