[pmwiki-users] clue me in -- remove group name from pagelist?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu May 25 14:13:02 CDT 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 09:57:01AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> PmWiki's default would probably be to simply look at
> {$SiteGroup}.LocalTemplates and {$SiteGroup}.PagelistTemplates .
>
> However, an administrator could customize this to be whatever
> list is desired:
>
>     $FPLTemplatePageFmt = array(
>       '{$Group}.PagelistTemplates',
>       '{$SiteGroup}.LocalTemplates',
>       '{$SiteGroup}.PagelistTemplates');

That makes sense to me.  Especially if the config.php syntax was to add the
item to the array, rather than redefine the array.

array_unshift( $FPLTemplatePageFmt, '{$Group}.PagelistTemplates' );

This syntax is less likely to break an upgrade that changed the defaults
for this array, right?

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek